LTtax.NET - Coming Soon!
The first version of LTtax.NET is being developed for Payroll Services and PEOs. This new product is scheduled for release by the end of the 2nd quarter 2013.
Eventually we plan to have an Enterprise edition suitable for our current LTtax*SQL users. As with the move to SQL Server, we will migrate our clients to the new platform in
conjuction with their schedule.
We have been developing, maintaining, and enhancing LTtax
for almost 20 years! From the early DOS days to the Windows Graphic User Interface, to the SQL Server platform,
the application has grown in scope and functionality.
It is our responsibility to evaluate the rapidly changing world of technology and to decide how best to employ
this new technology to provide you, our users, with a more positive and feature-rich user experience.
In analyzing the array of technical opportunities that are available, our first step is to develop a list of features that
will enhance our current functionality. Here are some of the items that we are certain will add value to the application;
we invite your comments and suggestions:
- Ability to access the application from a browser
- The ability to individually configure the application environment to reflect each user’s working routine.
- A compliance table that contains information about each taxing authority, pre-populated with:
- Payee Information
- Payment requirements
- Lookback rules for type of payment
- Lookback rules for payment frequency
- NACHA formatting
- Bank Routing Numbers and Bank Accounts
- Returns, including Amendments
- Electronic Filing Requirements
(This will remove the necessity of updating all the flags and indicators in LTtax required for formatting NACHA payment
files and other output from the system. LTtax.NET will store all that information and keep it current.)
- A user interface that guides you through a process and automates many of the steps. Place-markers will highlight where you
are when performing a task or a series of tasks.
- Calendars and fully automated scheduling of imports, payments, etc.
- Permissions to process companies on a company-basis
- Feature-rich importing with the ability to set up new companies and locations by importing information from your source payroll system
- Asset and Document Management so that correspondence relating to a taxing authority will be readily available
The next items are for IT
This application utilizes the robust and latest Microsoft .NET/SQL Server platform technologies. Our goal is to make the application setup as
‘off the shelf’ as possible:
- Rapid deployment without complex requirements
- Optional and configurable modules
- Open and extensible architecture
- LTtax.NET is able to synchronize software updates, compliance/rules updates, and notifications
- Community/Groups support as well as a Role and permissions based security model allow easy segmentation of rights and responsibilities.
- Vibrant User and Support community via the LTtax Knowledge Base and User Forums
- LTtax.NET Implementation and Deployment specialists work with you to model your business and your environment to our product; not the other way around